ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
The official enrolment period for 2020 enrolments will be from 6 May to 31 May. Applications received after the enrolment period can only be considered if vacancies exist in the year level sought. For further information regarding Mother Teresa School and enrolling your child/children visit the MTS Enrolment Webpage.
HOW TO ENROL
All enrolments for the 2020 school year and onwards will be accepted via electronic application. All required documentation and the non refundable enrolment fee of $25.00 will need to be submitted electronically with the enrolment form.
When submitting an enrolment form, parents must also upload the following documents:
- Child’s birth certificate (not commemorative) or Passport
- Baptismal certificate (where applicable)
- Immunisation records (must be provided by My.Gov - ACT Blue Book is no longer accepted)
- Proof of residential address, such as current electricity, water or telephone bill
- Any documents relating to Family Law, Personal Protection Orders or other relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous schools (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- If the child is on a Visa, then a copy of the child's Visa Grant Notice (for permanent and temporary visa holders) together with child's Passport, both parent’s Passports and copies of their Visa.
All enrolment applications submitted online will receive an email with the completed application form. Originals of ALL documents will need to be sighted by the school.
At the end of the enrolment period, all applications will be considered by the Principal and you will be informed of the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will receive a letter of offer together with a "Parent Commitment Contract" which will need to be signed by the students' parents/legal guardians.
Click below to access information for new parents:
- Click here for Uniform information
- Click here for School Policies
- Click here for term dates and school hours
- Behaviour Expectations Booklet