ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
The official enrolment period for 2021 enrolments will be from 4 May to 22 May. Applications received after the enrolment period can only be considered if vacancies exist in the year level sought. For further information regarding Mother Teresa School and enrolling your child/children visit the MTS Enrolment Webpage.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (must be the offical statement from the MyGov website)
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
Click below to access information for new parents:
- ACT Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Form
- Enrolment Policy
- Click here for School Policies
- Click here for term dates and school hours
- Behaviour Expectations Booklet