The school does not operate its own canteen for lunch orders. Ice blocks are sold during lunchtime most days of the week. School lunches are provided by Subway on Thursday and Friday of each week. Children may order from a limited range of healthy options as listed on the order form below.
Children wanting a lunch order must complete the order envelope and give it to their classroom teacher by Wednesday morning at the latest. Blank envelopes can be collected from the front office. If you need a gluten free option, please make a note on the front of the order form in clear writing. The gluten free option is a gluten free wrap as at this stage there are no gluten free bread rolls available.
Parents must ensure that:
- orders for Thursday and/or Friday are handed to the class teacher by 9am Wednesday;
- the correct money is in each envelope (no change is given);
- each child has their own envelope;
- if you would like to order for both Thursday & Friday, you must have an envelope for each day;
- items selected are limited to what is on the envelope.