Welcome to the Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre. At Mother Teresa ELC we offer a dynamic and innovative learning environment staffed by a fantastic team of dedicated and enthusiastic Educators.
Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre caters to families in the Gungahlin area. Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre invites your child to take their first step into Catholic Education in the Archdiocese of Canberra Goulburn.
At Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre we offer:
- Each class has 22 children led by a team which includes a highly qualified Early Childhood Teacher and two Educators.
- The curriculum is based on the Australian National Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- An intentional play-based preschool program that includes teaching and learning opportunities based on the interests of the children.
- A rich community that focuses on a sense of belonging, pastoral care and support for all children and their families.
- A facilitated and supported transition into our Catholic Primary schools.
- A program that promotes Catholic values and encourages exploration, independence, and responsibility.
- Mother Teresa Early Learning Centre is a registered long day care and attracts the Australia government Child Care Subsidy (CCS) if eligible.
- Offers both Preschool (9:00am-3:00pm) or Preschool Plus (8:00am-5.30pm).
- We offer both programs either full time Monday-Friday or 5 day fortnight and the option to attend 40 weeks or 48 weeks of the year.
CONTACT THE PRESCHOOL
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.